Frequently Asked Questions
Bezel Brothers offers a secure marketplace for watch enthusiasts to buy and sell pre-owned watches. This allows collectors to find one-of-a-kind, authentic pieces at fair prices. Vendors benefit from our platform because they’re advertising timepieces to an audience that knows value.
Thank you for choosing Bezel Brothers to sell your watch! Here’s what to do:
- Create a Bezel Brothers account via our website. Register as a vendor.(see video 1)(video 2)
- Complete vendor verification by providing the necessary documents requested by Token of Trust
- Decide whether you want to auction or direct sell your watch. List your watch, including high quality photographs and full details.(see video)
- You will be notified when someone purchases your item
- The buyer pays through a secure platform which is held with us
- You send the watch fully insured direct to the buyer
- You receive payment once the buyer receives and accepts the item OR automatically after the expiry of a 7-day period for private, 14-day for commercial sales
Thank you for choosing Bezel Brothers to purchase a watch! Here’s how it works:
Create a Bezel Brothers account via our website. Register as a customer.
- Browse the online marketplace via the shop or look directly at vendors. You can also browse via categories or brands under the “I am buying” tab
- Choose your watch. If it is a direct sale, you can buy the watch directly, if it is through auction, you must wait until you have won the item, or use the buy it now, then pay through a secure platform. Payments must be made within 24 hours of wining an auction item
- Once payment is received the vendor will send the watch to you fully insured and you will receive your watch
- If you chose to pay via escrow, you must ensure you accept to say you have received the item
- Enjoy your beautiful new timepiece!
Some watches will come with an original certificate of authenticity from the manufacturer. For example, it may state “papers” are available. Alternatively, you may chose to use our authentication service, or authenticate yourself in agreeance with the vendor/seller.
It depends upon the country. Some countries charge VAT. As with most international online purchases, you’ll probably have to pay custom duties as per your country’s import laws, please make sure you are familiar with them.
Shipping and insurance is arrange mutually and agreed with the seller. All items should be properly packaged and insured to the full value
We use an escrow payment system.
Yes, you’re welcome to negotiate prices directly with the seller.
It depends on your location as well as the location of the vendor. But don’t worry – your payment will stay in escrow until you receive the product.
Yes. You can request a refund within 14 days of receiving your watch with the vendor. The product will have to be correctly packaged and sent back at your own cost to the vendor.
If you are within the EU (including UK) and Middle East, you may use our platform. We are always looking to expand our services as the need arises
You’re welcome to sell new watches via our platform